Sunday, 2 November 2014

Sliding fun

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 12:09
Today I made a card featuring a Doodle Pantry image called "Candy Cane Ants", this image is precoloured, nice and quick to put a card together.  

The designer paper & sentiment are also from Doodle Pantry, wonderful set.  I added a couple of rhinestones too.  This was a special order and relatively an unusal size, 16.5 cm x 14.6 cm, they just wanted a unique one and simple, but made it easy as they didn't want an envelope as it's going in a big gift bag.  Anyway they where very happy with it, that's the main thing.    

So without further to do I'm entering my card into Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge Blog #52 entry # 1.

5 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Denise, what a fun card. Love the fun layout. Great use of the DP that goes with this set. Thanks so much for joining us at the Doodle Pantry "any digi" challenge. Good luck and enjoy the free set from Laurie. Another fun ant set. Those cuties are always up to something. =) They make me smile!
Hugs, Sarah T

coops said...

brilliant card densie.fab design and i love the fun image ;D

xx coops xx

Marsha said...

Thank you for using a Doodle Pantry image on your card and for entering it the DP challenge. I, too, love the precolored images. They make for such quick, beautiful cards.

NanaConnie said...

I absolutely adore all the Ants from Doodle Pantry and you've done such a great job combining them with those marvelous papers! OK, I'm putting on my DT hat now -- Thanks for playing in Challenge #52 this month and for using a Doodle Pantry image. Enjoy your free set. :-D NanaConnie DT

Crafting Adventures said...

This is such a fun set - I've made a few of this one for the kids in my family. Thanks for joining us over at Doodle Pantry this month!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting