Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Adorable Ants ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 08:42
Today I made a card featuring a Doodle Pantry image called "Gingerbread House Ants""Candy Cane Ants", these images are precoloured, nice and quick to put a card together.  

The designer paper & sentiment are also from Doodle Pantry, set called "Gingerbread House Ants".  I added some poinsetta flowers.  So love these ants they're always mischevious but at least they have fun, they always make me smile.

So without further to do I'm entering my card into Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge Blog #53 entry # 6.

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ho Ho HO....how darling! Really like how you took the ants and the candy cane and put in corner. Sooo cute!!

Ann Abrahamson said...

Your card is adorable! I love those wacky ants and you added the candy cane ants too...Nice! Thanks for playing along with us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!

Heather G said...

I really love your layout of this digi. Especially the way you cut the main image. Very nice. Thank you for joining us this month at Doodle Pantry and good luck!

Joanna said...

This is such a cute digi and you REALLY did a great job of show-casing it. I love the way the little ants are cut away from the rest of the image. Great idea! Thanks for sharing this with us over at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.
~Jo, DP-DT

Ellen said...

Merry Christmas! I love how you combined the two ant sets! Your card is adorable! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge! I hope you will join us again soon.

Debbie said...

Fun, fun card!! Thanks for playing along with DPDC 53!
Merry Christmas!!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting