Thursday, 4 December 2014

Creative Knockouts #66

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:04
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you "Festive Flourishes".
The image I used is "Winter Bell Owl" from Sami Stamps, coloured with copics.  The designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs called "Christmas Inserts". Sentiment is pc generated.  I really love how you can use these inserts to make the whole card, makes life so much easier.

We are proudly sponsored by 
Sami Stamps
Prize ~ $12 gift certificate

I was so excited to see that Sami aka Sami Stamps showcased my card HERE & for the lovely comment left, very appreciative.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

I've also entered my Christmas Card into Ani Arts Christmas Challenge entry #4  and have placed her candy giveaway up on right sidebar xx

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

7 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Denise, this is beautiful! Your coloring is amazing and this image is so sweet! This is such a pretty card! I would love to have you to come and join the blog hop over at House of Cards. We have prizes and I'd love to see what you create with our photo inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Denise this is a little beauty the colours, especially the papers, look so lovely and vibrant, the image and embellishments are delightful.
hugs
lorraine x

Monica Taylor said...

Super fun card! Love the colors you used. Beautiful.
♥ Monica
DT Sister at Creative Knockouts!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

Samantha Siemers Ratliff said...

Very Beautiful project! I have displayed your card on the Sami Stamps blog and facebook page! =)

Denise Goeldner said...

Thanks so much xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Denise! I love it!

Ani said...

Such a lovely card, Denise!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting