Thursday, 18 December 2014

Creative Knockouts #68

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:04
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you "Winter Wonderland".
The image & sentiment I used is "You Light Up My Life Snowman" from Sweet n Sassy Stamps, coloured with copics.  The designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs called  "Winter's Swirl".  I thought I would keep it really simple and digitally added ribbon.

We are proudly sponsored by 
Sweet n Sassy Stamps
                         http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/                        
Prize ~ $10 to spend in store

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
1. Oddball Art Stamp Co: Winter Challenge ends 15 Jan ~ entry #15

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Denise I love that snowman also the colours and design a super make.
hugs
lorraine x

frezja said...

delicious card :) thank you so much for playing along at Oddball Art Stamps

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting