Friday, 26 December 2014

Guest Designer for Elisabeth Bell's World

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 02:00
Today I was honoured to have won Guest Designer at Elisabeth Bell's World, for October Challenge .  I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for the lovely prizes I won.

So I would like to share my card for this Month's challenge with the theme being "Shaped Cards" (no square or rectangles allowed ) using one of my new images.
I went with Scalloped Circle Easel Card, using the lovely stamp I won from Belles n Whistles called Snowball Snowbaby.  She was coloured with my copics and added some glitter and fussy cut her out.
Once I had all my cardstock & designer papers from Stampin' Up done, you can see how I mounted the image along with . . . 
snowflakes & sentiment.  I then added some ribbon and rhinestones. I really loved this colour combo too nice to always do something other than traditional colours. I hope you enjoyed viewing my card.  

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~



3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Oh my Denise this is so pretty!! Love the colors here with the silver accents!! Great to have you as GDT!!
Hugs

Pysselbus said...

Wow!! This is sooo pretty!! Congratulations on your winning the challenge back in October - love seeing you make good use of the prize :-) Thank you for joining the challenge and hope to see you again!
Hugs
Linda

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Denise! Love the circle easel designs and cute image! Congrats on winning in October and thanks for playing along with the challenge!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting