Friday, 19 December 2014

Merry Christmas to you Both xx

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:41
Well today, I made a card for my Best Friend of over 20 years, and I used a much loved image perfect for her & hubby.

My image is called "Warm Winter Wishes" from Funky Kits in Sugar Nellie -  Home Grown , such a lovely couple of penguins, which are coloured with Copic and have added some glitter.  My designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs from Christmas Range. I added some poinsetta's & sentiment along with a couple of rhinestones in the corners.  I decorated inside with a personal message.  

I'd like to enter into the following challenge/s ~

2.  Oddball Art Stamp Co: Winter Challenge ends 15 Jan ~ entry 2 #16


5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautifully designed card Denise and what a cutie image a super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Annette said...

I'm pretty sure that I've got this image and not used it. It's lovely. I love the little pingu couple. What a great card.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Without Words Challenge and
As You Like It Challenge.



frezja said...

great :) thank you so much for playing along at Oddball Art Stamps

Monika Korjat said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in Oddball Arts Winter challenge.

Crafting Vicky said...

wow this is really beautiful!!! Love the details.

Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Oddball stamps challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a giveaway

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting