Saturday, 20 December 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun #26 & Goodbye

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
 Well today's the start of another wonderful fortnight challenge over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun with the theme being ...



The image is from Sami Stamps called "Persian Kitty 3", with added bling as if wearing a collar. All White theme was quite a challenge for me and not something I have ever attempted, but the end result blew my mind.  I used dies from Cheery Lyn & Magnolia. diamante ribbon strand, ribbon, rhinestones & diamantes. When I printed my image out I decided to grayscale the outside so it wasn't so harsh, well I think my last creation for Open Minded has gone out with a blast.  

So onto our Sponsors for this fortnights challenge ...
~ 5 Great Sponsors ~
Prize ~$12 gift certificate

Prize ~ $5 gift certificate

Prize ~ TBA

Prize ~ 5 images 
Prize ~ 4 images

Wow what a fantastic line up of sponsors, don't you think, so start creating, have fun & enter over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun & check out what the rest of the Design Team members have created for you.

I also would like to take this opportunity to thank Susan & Vicky for the  amazing crafting journey since April 2014 as part of their Design Team, so many great Ladies I have worked with, and sad to say Goodbye, but it is time for me to move on.  Such a well organised group and so happy to have been part of it.  Big Hugs to all of you xx

Crafty Thanks

2 comments:

Hanne M. said...

This is gorgeous Denise! I love all that bling and different elements in your card. You will be missed, but I'm sure we'll "meet" in the blogland also in the future!

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful Denise. Hard to believe its all white.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting