Saturday, 3 January 2015

24 hours for the Arrival . .

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
Tomorrow will be  the start of a wonderful journey in Owning a Challenge blog, so much work but the rewards of seeing it all come together is mind boggling. 

A big thanks to my awesome friend Amy who decided to join me in my new adventure as Co Owner / Team Leader, she has been so valuable, thanks from the bottom of my heart.

I would also love to take this opportunity to have such a wonderful Design Team, all unique, special and inspirational in their own way, thank you all so much.  Your support and patience has been tremendous, I'm sure we will have things all the way that need ironing out but all you Ladies ROCK.

So I hope you will join us in our fabulous new adventure.  We have a FANTASTIC line up of Sponsors too.  Drop on over at 9:00am AEST - Brisbane for the start of the challenge.
Can't wait to see you there.

Crafty Hugs


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So exciting Denise. I will definitely pop in. Wishing you and the team every success.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Denise Goeldner said...

thanks so much Desire xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting