Thursday, 1 January 2015

Creative Knockouts #70

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you "For the Kids".
The image & sentiment I used is "Superboy" from A Random Fan, which I also fussy cutout.  I just had to do a star shaped Birthday card, first ever, so excited how it has turned out. 


You can see who I have mounted the image, sentiment as some of the stars, it even looks better in person.  I decided to just add a small star on the inside.

We are proudly sponsored by 
                                                 
Prize ~ 3 images

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

Digi image: A Random Fan – Superboy
Craft Paper: Stampin' Up – Brights Collection

Sentiment: Stampin' Up - Express It Yourself  Set
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Colour Medium - Copic Sketch Markers Y11, Y15, B00, B04, R20, R22, R27, E50, E53
Accessories: QuicKutz Cutting Dies - Nesting Stars, Stampin' Up Punch - Modern Label, Kaisercraft Red Rhinestones .


I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic, fun and funky card Denise so zingy and fresh, great card shape, Happy new Year
hugs
lorraine x

Margaret said...

Super Cute - so bright and cheerful! Maggie - DT Teamie

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting