Thursday, 15 January 2015

Creative Knockouts #72

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you "Birthdays".
The image & sentiment I used is "Giraffe Birthday Fun" from Sami Stamps, which I also fussy cutout, coloured with copics & glossy accented the balloons.  I really love this set of designer papers so lovely and bright, along with coloured rhinestones to match.

We are proudly sponsored by 
Sami Stamps       
            
Prize ~ $12 gift certificate

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

Digi image: Sami Stamps – Giraffe Birthday Fun
Craft PaperStampin' Up – Brights Collection
Designer Paper:  Bo Bunny - Surprise 6 x 6 Pad
Sentiment: Stampin' Up - Label Something 
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Colour Medium - Copic Sketch Markers Y11, Y18, B12, B16, R20, R22, R27, E11, E13, E15
Accessories: Stampin' Up Punch , Various coloured rhinestones from my stash .


I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

5 comments:

Pia S said...

This is a really fun colorful birthday card. Love all the sequins. Cute!

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab cute image and i love your details and colours :D

xx coops xx

Chasing the Dream said...

This is so fun and deligtful. Fab layout and image. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv.
Berni

Kelly Schelske said...

Denise, this is sooooo fun! I love everything about it!!

Margaret said...

Such an adorable image and I love the layout with the colorful HB paper. Maggie - DT Teamie

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting