Thursday, 29 January 2015

Creative Knockouts #74

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you this week called
"Animal Antics".
The image & sentiment I used is "Ice Cream Bear" from Colorink Digital Stamps, which I also fussy cutout, coloured with copics added some ice stickle and rhinestone.   My designer papers go so well with this image, makes me hungry... 
I added a doily behind image and border punched cardstock and another strip of designer papers. Also just had to add some more rhinestones, along with a lovely sentiment.

inside & side view of my card ...

We are proudly sponsored by 
               Colorink Digital Stamps                

Prize ~ €7.50 to spend in store

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.


Crafty Hugs & Thanks

Craft PaperStampin' Up – Co ordination Collection
Designer Paper: Bearly Mine Designs - Yummy Delights (no longer available)
Sentiment: pc generated
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Colour Medium - Copic Sketch Markers Y11, Y18, B0000, YG05, YG67, YR12, R20, R32, R39, R56, R85, R89, E07, E13, E17, E43, E50
Accessories:  Stampin' Up Punch - Scallop border, Kaisercraft Clear Rhinestones .

5 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.really sweet image and detailing and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Denise this is absolutely gorgeous that paper really stands out it is so lovely and vibrant, fab image and wonderful card design.
hugs
lorraine x

Kelly Schelske said...

Denise, this is absolutely wonderful! Fab card my friend!

Nancy said...

Great card! I like that berry DP. DT sister Nancy

Margaret said...

Super cute card. Love the design and the gorgeous paper you used. Maggie DT Teamie

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting