Wednesday, 21 January 2015

DT Day at Meljen's Designs

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 03:00
Hi Everyone,
Hope your all well and been busy getting back into the swing again of creating some wonderful creations.
I hope everyone has had a great start to a New Year, I know I have been very busy, anyway enough rambling, so on with my creation to inspire you today over at Meljens Design Team and Challenge Blog

I just couldn't go past doing a recap on this lovely card i made last year, using image called "Turtles' Friend", there are several more turtle images that can be found from Meljen's Designs.   

Also just have to share that I have been a DT on the Team for over a year now, so I would love to say thanks to all the wonderful DT's and Melissa for the fabulous opportunity given over a year ago.

Don't forget you still have time to enter the current challenge " Shabby Chic".  

Ohh, don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Facebook.  Have a great week and just have fun, can't wait to see what you create.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting