Sunday, 4 January 2015

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends C#1 . . .

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
Wow I just can't believe this day has arrived . . .

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge will always have the theme "Anything Goes",  please read the Rules before Linking..  

My card I created for Our First Challenge - Anything Goes
My image I'm showcasing is called "Tree Top Dreams" from A Day for Daisies, such a wonderful cute image.  I coloured with copics, and then die cut out, added a flourish diecut, sentiment and some flowers.  My lovely designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs.  I wanted to keep it quite simple.  Well I hope you liked viewing my card and can't wait to see you join the challenge too.

We are proudly sponsored by  3 Amazing Companies
     Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate
  
 Prize ~ 3 Images

Prize ~ 1 Image

Thanks


Craft Paper: Stampin' Up – Neutrals Collection
Designer Paper: Bearly Mine Designs
Sentiment: Stampin' Up - Petite Pairs
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Colour Medium - Copic Sketch Markers B21, B24, R20, R46, E50, E51, E53, E57, V22, V28
Accessories: Spellbinders Dies, Stampin' Up Punch , Enthaily Wholesale - Flowers

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wow Denise, this is pure vintage delight. Its so wonderfully designed and coloured.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Amy A said...

Denise, this is just too sweet! Love your coloring and your DP's! Just gorgeous my ffl!

So happy to be on this adventure with you!

Huggles,
Amy
{Lil Cutie Creations}

Tamie said...

Love, love, love your layout and the papers you used to highlight this image. Great inspiration. So glad this day has come and it has been finally launched. Thank you for allowing me to be part of the new adventure.

Hugs
Tamie Dt

Kelly Schelske said...

Denise, this is such a beautiful card!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting