Tuesday, 17 February 2015

DT Day at Meljen's Designs

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 23:00
Hi Everyone, 
Today is my turn to inpsire you . . .
I decided to make a card reflecting the current challenge with the theme being "Loving You".

I had to do a scene using these wonderful images called Mailed With LoveLove Letter MouseBird's Little Letter & Snail Mail on the outside of my card. . . .
. . .  then I used these images called Stamped With Love & Love Letter for inside my card.
I coloured in all images with Copics added glossy accent to the hearts on the front of card.
  I totally enjoyed putting this together and it's lovely to send a card to someone that lives away from home, just to remind them how much you Love them xx

I hope you love what I've created and help inspire you today, it would be great to see what you can create for the current challenge, which can be found HERE.

Don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Club Facebook & also check out the SHOP to see what will inspire you to create something wonderful, there's something for everyone.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

Designer Papers:  Kaisercraft - Summer Breeze
Craft Paper: Stampin' Up –  Cardstock
Sentiment: Stampin' Up - Honeycomb Hello Set
Colour Medium - Copic Sketch Markers R81, R85, R20, R0000, YR000, Boooo, B00, E11, E15, C3, G94, G91, Yr02, YR04
Accessories: Lace with pearls, pearls, label punch, glossy accent.

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely delightful card Denise I love the little images they make such a fab scene, love the touch of lace.
hugs
lorraine x

Denise Goeldner said...

thanks alot for your comment is was wonderful to create xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Gorgeous card Denise, it's so cute. Great backing paper and really like the insert. Hugs Jennifer xx

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab bright colours and i love the cute image :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fun stamp. Fab papers and lovely lace you've used. Thanks for joining in our 'Winged Things' challenge at Southern Girls. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting