Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Happy Birthday ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:00
Today I made a clean & simple card as I really wanted to focus on this adorable image called "Giraffe" from Little Claire's Designs, and the best part it's free.
I matted my image coloured with copics and decided to distress ink the background.  Added prima flower and sentiment from Stampin' Up too.  I really hope you love my card, it was alot of fun to work with and now to get it entered ......

I would love to enter the following challenge/s ~


2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous CAS style card Denise I love that image he looks so content sitting there admiring the lovely little butterflies, I really love this a super make.
hugs
lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.your giraffe is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting