Sunday, 1 February 2015

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends C#3 . . .

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
Well it's time for a new challenge today over at . . .

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge will always have the theme "Anything Goes",  please read the Rules before Linking..  

My card I created for Challenge #3 - Anything Goes

My image I'm showcasing is called "Bee-you-tiful Pixie Fae" from Faery Ink, such a sweet image. 
 I coloured with copics, fussy cut out and mounted.  My scalloped die cut which I embossed also was mounted along with the sentiment used.  I added some glossy accent to images eyes and ice stickles to her wings.  Just had to add some flowers, leaves & diamonte to set it off.

the inside of my card

  My lovely designer papers are from  Bearly Mine Designs.  I kept it simple inside.  Well I hope you liked viewing my card and can't wait to see you join the challenge too.

We are proudly sponsored by  3 Amazing Companies
 Prize ~ 3 Images

That Craft Place Ltd
Prize ~ 3 Images

Oddball Art Co

Prize ~ 3 Images

I would like to enter the following challenge/s ~

Thanks


Digital  Image: Faery Ink - Bee-you-tiful Pixie Fae
Craft Paper: Stampin' Up – Co ordination Cardstock
Designer Paper: Bearly Mine Designs
Sentiment: Stampin' Up - Banners Greetings
Colour Medium - Copic Sketch Markers - Y00, Y04, Y15, Y35, 100, C5, R0000, R11, B26, BG000.
Accessories: Spellbinders Dies - Scalloped Circles.  Stampin' Up - Big Shot Cloudy Day Embossing folder.  Enthaily Wholesale - Flowers & Leaves.  My Stash - Diamonte, Glossy Accent, Ice Stickles.

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a pretty card Dense! Love the fun papers!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Denise I love the wonderful fresh springlike colours, a gorgeous image and papers they go together perfectly, a superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

Amy A said...

D, this is GORGEOUS! Love the DP's and gorgeous layout. Another fabulous make my friend!

Hugs,
Amy
{Lil Cutie Creations}

Pia S said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left for my baby card.
I think this is a beautiful design, you picked a great layout and papers to go with this image. I think the inside looks pretty as well.

Leanne said...

Wowwee, great job, love the paper and those flowers nice touch, great image...way to go! So glad you did the inside too, awesomeness. Cheers!

Karen Oliver said...

Love what you did with this card, the papers are perfect with the image. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting