Sunday, 15 February 2015

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends C#4 . . .

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
It's time for another challenge over at . . .
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge will always have the theme "Anything Goes",  please read the Rules before Linking..  

My card I created for Challenge #4 - Anything Goes

My image I'm showcasing is called "Butterfly Flower" from Sami Stamps, what a lovely image. 
 I coloured with copics & fussy cut out.  The sentiment was also fussy cute too.  I went with also using flower stamp to create a field of them behind the "Butterfly Flower" so to create a scene, added some liquid pearls to the centres of field flowers.  I place a strip of vintage lace on the bottom and added a few flowers, and some pearls in the top corners.

the inside of my card

  My lovely designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, also using matching cardstock  to both front & inside of card. I kept the inside very simple. 

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge/s ~


*************************************************

I also done a second card as One of our DT's is on leave, using Sami Stamps image called "Warm Love", coloured with copics & ice stickles added to ear muffs and ground.
I used designer paper and sentiment die cut from Kaisercraft.  I also used leftover half a doily from my stash.   I had to keep this simple too.

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge/s ~

*************************************************

Well I hope you liked viewing my card and can't wait to see you join the challenge too.

We are proudly sponsored by  3 Amazing Companies
 Prize ~ #12 gift cetificate

Michele R Designs

 Prize ~ 10 Euro Gift Voucher

Lemon Shortbread 
Prize ~ 3 Images

Thanks

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Gorgeous love the softness of the colors and the image is so pretty. Love flowers and the paper you used, awesome. Way to go!
Hugs!

Cathy P. said...

Love the way you featured both of these Sami Stamps digis! Her artistic whimsy comes through in your second card and the lines in the flower are gorgeous with the colors you chose, Denise. Hugs to you!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh, Denise, both of your Sami Stamps cards are so delightful! I would love to invite you to our Sami Stamps Facebook group, where i hope you will share your cards with us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

Thank you!
Bonnie Kohane
Sami Stamps DT Coordinator

Emily Lauritzen said...

Both of these are just gorgeous! Love the beautiful coloring on the flower and butterfly, and your warm love is just the sweetest!!
Thanks you so much for joining us at Sami Stamps!
<3 Emily L. - DT

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting