Thursday, 12 March 2015

Creative Knockouts #80

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
Date:  12th March, 2015

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you this week called "In Stitiches".
The image I used is "Beach Cat & Bring on the Sunshine Ticket" from Inky Impressions, which I also fussy cutout, coloured and mounted. Designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, no longer available, added some twine & charm.

We are proudly sponsored by            
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate 

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.


Crafty Hugs & Thanks

Digi image: Inky Impressions – "Beach Cat & Bring on the Sunshine Ticket"
Craft PaperStampin' Up – Co ordination Collection
Designer Paper: Bearly Mine Designs
Colour Medium - Copic Sketch Markers B0000, RV0000, RV91, RV95, YR000, YR02, YG09, YG11, BV000, C1, Y04, Y18
Accessories: cocktail charm, twine from my stash.

4 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab fun kitty and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Nancy said...

Super cute card. I like the little wine charm. DT Sister Nancy

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so cute Denise! Love your stitching!

Margaret said...

Totally love this cute image and great design. I love that gorgeous die cut mat. Maggie, DT Sister

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting