Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Last DT Day at Meljen's Designs

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 03:00
Date: 25th March, 2015

Hi Everyone, 
Today is my last DT Day creation with Meljen's Designs, so sad but happy too for Melissa....
 I went with making a simple tag card, using image Sweetheart Bear, coloured with copics and pastel chalked the background.  I added roses, rhinestone, ribbon along with the sentiment. At first I was just going to leave it as a tag and I looked at it for quite sometime and thought it needed something so hench why it got turned into a tag card.  I had leftover cardstock ....  who doesn't these days so much that it has to get used or the bad words .. thrown out, just can't do that .  So I hope you love my creation, I'm very happy with it now.
I was inspired to reflect our wonderful Artist Melissa Jenkins's great new adventure and that we are all happy for her. 
 We will all miss being on her Team but it has been an honour to be part of it all.  
So I thank Melissa, DT Members & of course our Followers too.

Don't forget their is a massive 50% off, until the shop closes, check it out HERE

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

2 comments:

Chasing the Dream said...

So sorry to see Meljens close. She will be missed. This is a cute tag that is fabulously colored. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Denise this is so beautiful love that image and your colouring those papers are very pretty and colourful, excellent creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting