Thursday, 9 April 2015

Creative Knockouts #84

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
Date: 9th April, 2015

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called 
"Birthday Wishes"
The image I used is "Queen Anne's Lace" from Imagine That! ...digis by Kris, coloured with copics & glitter added.  I used designer from my stash along with ribbon & rhinestones.
This week's sponsor is . . .
                   
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
I was so honored to be asked if my card could be added to Image That! ...digis by Kris Store, of course I said yes, so you can see others too right HERE
I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.


I'd love to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  Moving Along With The Times:  entry #6 (butterfly colour)
2.  Aud Sentiments C #129 ~ Made TOP 5 ~ entry #15
3.  Little Miss Muffet C#109 ~ entry #23
4.  Creative Ladybirds Creations C#2 ~ ends 30 Apr ~ entry 2 # 34

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

16 comments:

Bonnie Taylor said...

Denise, your card is beautiful! Two of my favorite colors:) And I love the touch of glitter!
~ Bonnie (DT sister)

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Denise! I love the color combo and the gorgeous image!

~ginny said...

Hey girl! Absolutely delightful! I really like the wonky layers, your paper choices, and that butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for celebrating with us & sharing your project & creativity at Aud Sentiments Birthday Party!
~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#129 – Birthday/ or No. 5 + Sentiment]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Kris said...

WOW, this is gorgeous!! I really love your background papers, and the coloring and glitter on this digi is fantastic *Ü* I'm so happy you chose to use my "Queen Anne's Lace" digi for this challenge and am thrilled to be your sponsor this week. Thanks again, xxKris

Kris said...

Hi again... I just wanted to ask you if you'd mind if I display your gorgeous card here on my product page in my store as a sample?? It's just lovely and I'd be honored to show it off there if you allow. You can email me (kris_imaginethat@aol.com) Have a great day! xx

Denise Goeldner said...

I would be honored, sending an email, thanks so much x

coops said...

so stunning denise.beautiful floral image and i love your design and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Jacquie said...

This is gorgeous Denise, just beautiful. Congratulations on your news.

Love & hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Lena Hermansson said...

Wow! Love your card and the sparkles on the butterfly.
Thank you so much for joining us at MAWTT challenge :-)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super Creation, I adore the glittery butterfly its stunning. Thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) xx

Judith said...

This is so lovely - love the glitter! thank you for joining in at MAWTT this week hugs Judith x

Nancy said...

I know, I'm late coming by but I wanted to say I like your cute butterfly card. I like the glitter and the colors you used. DT sister Nancy

Mary Lou said...

Denise this is beautiful!! Great combo of papers and love the butterfly!
Have a great day😀
Hugs

Diane said...

What a stunning design Denise.

Hugs diane

Sandy How said...

An elegant looking card, great colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy

Marie said...

A fabby lovely creation. Wonderful image! Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this time.
Love n hugs
MArie
PS. A new fun challenge will soon be up and running. :)

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting