Thursday, 23 April 2015

Creative Knockouts #86

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
Date: 23rd April, 2015

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called 
"Use a Tag / Make a Tag"
I followed Make a Tag for mine, I actually made 2 tags, one in designer paper and the other in cardstock, hand done no die, very pleased with myself.  The image I used is "Sew Happy Cocoa" from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, coloured with copics & hand written my sentiment.  I recycled everything with scraps, added flowers too and a bit of ribbon.
This week's sponsor is . . .
                  
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful tag Denise love the image and design it looks so very pretty
hugs
lorraine x

Rose said...

Beautiful tag Denise I love the image and the doily sets it off so well.
Rose x

Bonnie Taylor said...

Love the tags you made! Just beautiful, and pink & green is one of my favorite color combos:)
xx Bonnie

Jennifer Scull said...

this is such a darling tag! perfect to use the doily! :)

coops said...

gorgeous tag denise.the mouse is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and doily ;D

xx coops xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute tag Denise! I see the two tags now...duh! It's fabulous!

Nancy said...

This is super adorable! Great tag and coloring. DT sister Nancy

Susanne Halseth said...

Super sweet card <3 I love the wings on her back. I have added me as a follower, and looking forward to seeing you work in the future.
You are most welcome to peek in and look at what I make if you want.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting