Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Emerald Faeries C#66

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
Date: 1st April, 2015

Today is our Monthly challenge over at "Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog" with the theme being
"Spring Flowers / Easter"
The image I'm using today from Emerald Faeries is called "Ashee", so adorable & sweet, coloured with copics along with some glitter on his wings.  I went with Ashee for my easter theme, as he's dreaming of Easter Bunny leaving him some easter eggs to eat.
 All my layers of designer papers are from my stash, plus I loved the vintage yet elegant look of these adorable set of papers.  
 I made this card with my Mum in mind and the fact that anything with blue in it is her favourite colour.  Then adding lace, flowers & leaves and finally sentiment.  

Here are the Sponsors for this month's challenge
Prize ~

&
Prize ~ TBA
Drop on over and see what Tracey & Sande have created with this Month's theme, you won't be dissappointed
Also have a look at the Emerald Faeries Family and do some shopping HERE , and join in the our wonderful challenge at 

I'd love to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  Crafty Catz C#272  entry #33

Crafty Hugs & Thanks


7 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

Rose said...

Beautiful card xx

chanya13 said...

Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspiration Challenge. Agnieszka DT

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous Denise I so love that cute image also the wonderful colours and design, superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and have a happy Easter! xxx

coops said...

so stunning denise.gorgeous sweet image and i love your papers and gorgeous colours ;D

xx coops xx

Tracey Manderson said...

Beautiful Card Denise. He is so sweet. Love Ashee.
xxx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting