Sunday, 5 April 2015

Introducing ~ Scooter Kyra

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 08:59
Date: 5th April, 2015

Hello everyone, 
Today there is a wonderful New Release happening at Kith & Kin Stamp Co.

I was given the opportunity to showcase their newest digi. 

Without further to do, I would like to introduce
"Scooter Kyra"
 A big thanks again to Kith & Kin Stamp Co for giving me the privilege to showcase. 

What I created . . 
I had so much fun with this adorable image Scooter Kyra coloured with copics, is just perfect to create a calendar with. 
I wanted to keep it quite simple using my die for the shape, fuzzy cut out the background of the image to fit inside the die used for the matting.  Those gorgeous  papers which I received from my daughter sometime ago.  Added some flowers, bling, brads and ribbon.

 Please drop on over to Lil Patch of Crafty Friends as Kith & Kin Stamp Co are sponsoring C#7 as well, and I will be showcasing my project on their too at 9.00am AEST - Brisbane

3 comments:

Rose said...

Beautiful project Denise and what a fun image.
Rose xx

andree said...

wow Denise this is just gorgeous, love that image and you made a great layout too x

Desire Fourie said...

Denise this is such a fun, pretty and girly calendar. A great idea.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting