Thursday, 21 May 2015

Creative Knockouts C#90

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
Date: 21st May, 2015

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called 
"Sentimentally Yours"
 The image I used is "Patchwork Pig" from The Stamping Boutique, coloured with copics. 
 I was asked to make a simple card using circles by a friend for her to give to a lovely elderley lady on a farm, so this cute pig image was perfect. I gave to my friend yesterday and she said it was great, so happy.

This week's sponsor is . . . 
Prize ~ 2 but 3 images if use TSB

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

4 comments:

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Super cute card Denise! I love how you chose patterned papers that really went with the doodled/patchwork look of Mr. Pig. Great job! Hugs!
Jennifer, DT sis

Bonnie Taylor said...

Fabulous card using Mr. pig! I love the circle theme:)
xx Bonnie - DT sister

Cathy P. said...

I love how you created this card, Denise! It was genius to design a circle layout around this pig! Hugs, Cathy

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.i love the cute pig and the circles are fab :D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting