Tuesday, 16 June 2015

June Guest Designer for Aurora Wings

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 02:00
Date: 15th June, 2015

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm very honoured & proud to have been asked by Mitzi to be GD for Aurora Wings Challenge Blog, for June 2015.

A new challenge starts today and theme is "Sprite Delight 2", this was such a popular challenge in April 2014 that Mitzi had to repeat it.  
I couldn't agree more they are my favourite and I have many in my collection of these adorable, cute Sprites.
The images I've used to create my Designer Carry Bag & Set of 6 Thank You Note Cards are
from Top Left - Orchid Sprite, Designer Carry Bag, Lily of the Valley Sprite

So if you enter you can wins some fabulous prizes.

$20 gift certificate for one random winner 
One Artist's choice winner
$10 gift certificate for Top 3 as well.
So what are you waiting for join in on the fun.

 I would like to thank Mitzi {Owner & Artist of Aurora Wings}for the opportunity of being their Guest Designer.
So drop on over to Aurora Wings Challenge Blog and enter their challenge and see the talented Design Team Members creations.


I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~


 Crafty Hugs & Thanks


7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! How precious and what a fabulous collection of Sprites! I'm with you, I love them all. So happy to have you Guest Design for us at Aurora Wings. Thanks for joining us this month. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Thank you so much for agreeing to be my guest designer, Denise! I asked you specifically because I really loved what you have created with my Sprites in the past. This new project of yours is just amazing!! Love every one of the thank-you cards and the fab carrying bag. I'd hold onto every single one of them. XD Once again, thank you for guesting at Aurora Wings Challenge!!

Mitzi xxx

Rose said...

Congratulations on your DT spot Denise, a fabulous project.
Rose x

Cindy said...

These are really beautiful. Your colloring is awesome! Thank you so much for joining the challenge of Creative Craft Cottage. Hugs, Cindy

Jackie Trinder said...

Wow this is a gorgeous set of cards. Congratulations on your guest designer slot.Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 18 “Anything Goes”. Hugs Jackie DT

Maryvonne COUSSE said...

Gorgeous !
Thanks for joining us at CCC challenges and good luck !
MARYVONNE DT

Anet van Zyl said...

Your thank you note cards are gorgeous Denise. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting