Thursday, 30 July 2015

Creative Knockouts C#100

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
Date: 30th July, 2015

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called 
"Dry Embossing"
My image is "Rapunzel" from Sassy Studio Designs.  Lovely fairytale imagecoloured with copics, added some glitter to flowers in her hair,  perfect for any special girl's birthday.  I made this card for my Friend's Daughter who will be 21 very soon.  My dry embossing is shown as the background of image which looks like she's in a frame. bordered  the sides with lovely flowers & leaves.  
This week's sponsor is . . . 
Prize ~ 4 Images
I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

2 comments:

Bonnie Taylor said...

Gorgeous card Denise! I love the sparkle you added to her hair.
xx Bonnie - DT sister

Nancy said...

Beautiful coloring. I like the bright colors you used. DT sis Nancy

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting