Thursday, 16 July 2015

Creative Knockouts C#98

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
Date: 16th July, 2015

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called 
"Outside"
My image is "Ice Skating Snowman" from Colorink Digital.  Just had to create a scene with this fabulous fun cute  image, love anything to do with christmas.  Image is coloured with copics, sentiment, dp's ribbon leftovers in my stash and had to add some ice stickles to enhance the image and background.
I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
This week's sponsor is . . . 
Prize ~ 

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ 
1.  Crafty Calender Challenge Christmas in July



Thanks

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such a fun image - you have created a wonderful outdoor scene.
Pauline.
x

Bonnie Taylor said...

Such a fun card you've made with this cute snowman! Love it:)
Hugs, Bonnie - DT sister

Sue said...

This is adorable! fab scene thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue DT xx

Desire Fourie said...

Denise this is just pure snow fun delight. Loving the sparkly touches on the snow.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jo said...

Love that Snowman! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
You can find my candy here
You can find my atc swap here

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting