Thursday, 13 August 2015

Creative Knockouts C#102

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
Date: 13th August, 2015

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called 
"Recipe"
(3 embellishments, 2 patterned papers, 1 image & 1 sentiment)
My image is "Snowflake Butterfly" from Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet.  Super cute image which I coloured with copics, added some glitter to snowflakes,  perfect for christmas time.  I love making christmas cards. 
This week's sponsor is . . . 
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&zenid=2c26843e92b98781c6054591307cd078
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ 
Song called "Little Snowflake"

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, this is so sweet Denise, such a cute lil guy!! Great card!!

Bonnie Taylor said...

I love this Denise:) The image is so cute!
xx Bonnie ~ DT sister

Jennifer Bradley said...

Super cute card Denise, love the image and fab design. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Eileen said...

Such a cute image and beautifully coloured. Kove all the peppermint green you have used.
Thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas Carols / songs at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing more of your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

ike said...

Lovely card - super colouring and I luv your design :-)
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting