Monday, 31 August 2015

Hostess Monday at Digital Delights

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 13:00
Date:  31st August, 2015

Hi Everyone . .
 
Today I'm bringing you my first Hostess Monday at Digital Delights, so very exciting.
How many of you own a Visual Art Book with that boring black cover?  I of course did and I thought this would be a great opportunity to create a cover for my Hostess Monday.
I decided to do a relatively CAS style cover, so I went with using the cute image & sentiment from  "You Color My World Set".

Color my world set
The lovely designer papers are from "Spring Has Sprung Digital Paper Pack"
Spring has Sprung Digital paper pack

 I then coloured in my image with copic markers, added some Ice Stickles Glitter to the sentiment at each end.  I fussy cut out both of these, putting all the pieces together & the last thing was adding a few sequins. I didn't want to add a lot of bulk and so happy with the outcome.  So I hope I've inspired you all today to get out an cover your books too.


I like to enter the following challenge/s ~ 
1.  Crafting With Friends C#5

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Lovely book cover Denise, super image and colouring and love the bright backing paper. It 's the type of cover that intreges you, that you just have to pick it up and look inside. Hugs Jennifer xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the CAS book cover just perfect and love the cute image and great sentiment--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting