Thursday, 10 September 2015

Creative Knockouts C#106

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
Date: 10th September, 2015

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called 
"CAS" 
My image is "Little Cats Christmas" from A Day For Daisies, super cute image which I coloured with copics & fussy cut out.  My designer papers are from Digital Delights called "Christmas Lights".   The ornament punch & sentiment (embossed) used is from Stampin' Up, and ribbon from my stash.
This week's sponsor is . . . 
http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/
Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ TBA

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

3 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Great card Denise, I love the cats on the fairy lights. Hugs Jennifer xx

Bonnie Taylor said...

Beautiful CAS card Denise. I really love how you added the patterned paper behind the ornament cut outs.
xx Bonnie - DT sis

Dawn Lancaster said...

Gorgeous card & I love the colours!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting