Monday, 28 September 2015

Hello Pumpkin ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 07:00
Date:  28th September, 2015

Today I'm following  the spotlight technique  & sketch of the current sketch at
 i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWISt # no 119 with my entry being at #19 & also  entering the September's Stamp of the Month, with my entry at #55.
This lovely image & sentiment is from the set called "Pumpkin Patch Girl", which I coloured with copics of the spolight punched out circle technique. My designer papers are from my stash.  I followed the sketch & twist shown below.

5 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Denise, fab card, love the backing design and such a cute image and I like the colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

Imke said...

Sweet Card, Denise and great take with the Spotlight Technique !
Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month September Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 119 @ From the Heart Stamps !

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card and good take on the sketch and twist! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Jo said...

Oh Denise, this is perfect for our sketch AND twist challenge! You've rocked it!! :)
Thank you for joining us for our challenge at FTHS
Jo xx

Kathy said...

This is too cute. Such a fun take on the spotlight challenge. Thanks for joining us at FTHS for our monthly challenge.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting