Thursday, 3 September 2015

Star Stampz Challenge #1

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 20:00
Date: 3rd September, 2015


Hi Everyone,
Today is the start of their FIRST Challenge at Art & Stampz by Star Blog.  
Here's my Creation to share with you all today, with the theme being ...
"Die Cuts"
I used the lovely "Lady Sierra", coloured with copics and touches of glitter. I used designer papers from Kaisercraft (so many in my stash) and these went perfectly with this cutie.  I used many die cuts from Spellbinders & Cherry Lyn, along with all my beautiful embellishments.   I hope you loved viewing my card as much a I enjoyed making it.

Don't forget to join over at Facebook too, click on picture below to take you there.
We would love you to join us...
Don't forget to become a follower.

Also have a stop by Sarah's Etsy Store there's something for everyone.
 Click on pic too to take you there ...
Stampz by Star



I'd love to enter my creation into the following challenge/s ~  


Have a Wonderful Day

9 comments:

Michelle Windsor said...

Very sweet thank you for joining get us at the world wide open DT challenge
Michelle DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card I like the design, Thanks for playing along with us at the World wide DT Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Annette Stapylton said...

So beautiful and thank you for entering our World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #03. Best of luck.
Annette DT Leader

Heather Carney said...

This is very sweet. Thanks for joining us at WWODTC
Heather DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

You have a really sweet card here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at World Wide Open DT Challenge Blog, good luck. Hugs Andrea DT

Tina Goodwin said...

This is adorable! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog Looking forward to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Tina
WWO DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

Vicki Hutley said...

Such sweetness you have here! Thank you for entering the WWODT challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Vicki, DT Member

Desire Fourie said...

Denise this is another beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our THIRD challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{World Wide Open Design Team Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Linette said...

You made a beautiful card. It's so beautiful! I love the colors and the picture...
Thanks for joining the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Good luck.

Greetz Linette

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting