Thursday, 8 October 2015

Creative Knockouts C#110

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
Date: 8th October, 2015

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called 
"Thankful Thoughts"
My image is "Rose Spray & Candle" from Fred She Said Designs, lovely image which I coloured with pencils.  I just had to keep this lovely versatile image as the main feature, so went with using coloured card stock for card base, along with adding sentiment, ribbon & a few pearls.  So very pretty and best part is totally sold already before I even posted it on here. 
This week's sponsor is . . . 
https://payhip.com/fredshesaid
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

3 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Beautiful card Denise that image is gorgeous and does deserve to be the centrepiece of the card.Looks fabulous keeping the card CAS with just the right amount of added embellishment. Fabulous colouring, so delicate. Hugs Jennifer xx

April Story said...

I love your card. The coloring is lovely. I really like your choice of colors. :-)
April

Kelly Schelske said...

Denise, this is gorgeous! What a gorgeous image and your ribbon and sentiment are perfect!

Hugs,
Kelly

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting