Thursday, 1 October 2015

New Release at Digital Delights

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 13:00
Date: 1st October, 2015.


Well today's the first Thursday for the Month of October .....
 which means it's time for New Releases at Digital Delights.  
Love this new release image "Wreath Hanging Slippy" from Digital Delights Store which I coloured with copic sketch markers.  My designer papers called "Dashing Colors Digital Paper Pack" with the sentiment  from  "Winter Banner Set", which can also be found at Digital Delights Store
I used two different designer papers all from the same set,  the image coloured with copics with some added stickles to the red baubles.  The sentiment has been fussy cut out too.  I decided to just add some ribbon & clear rhinestones from Stampin' Up to my card.

Don't forget to drop on over at Digital Delights Blog to see all the other wonderful creations made by the talented Design Team.

Are you a follower of  Digital Delights by Louby Loo on Facebook?  
Don't forget to go and check out Digital Delights Store to see what will inspire you to create something wonderful, there's something for everyone.  
Oh and also Digital Delights by Louby Loo is also running a Monthly Challenge, check out the rules and get your entries in to win, good luck.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  


Have a FABULOUS Day.
Thanks

1 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Denise this is such a festive and fun Christmas design. Love the traditional red and green. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting