Thursday, 26 November 2015

Star Stampz Challenge #7

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 20:00
Date: 26th November, 2015

Hi Everyone,
Today is time for Art & Stampz by Star Blog.
Here's my Creation to share with you all today, with the theme being ...
"Lots of Layers"
I used the adorable image called "Monster Under the Bed", coloured with copics. I used designer papers from My Mind's Eye (Happy Day) and these went perfectly with this cutie.  The sentiment is from SU.  I added some sequins and ribbon to compliment.   I hope you loved viewing my card as much a I enjoyed making it.

We also hope you will come join our Star Stampz Fan Group on FB.   We'd love for you to share your creations made using images from Star Stampz Shop on Etsy as well as join in on the chatter and we will have contests, games and promotions over there from time to time.


Don't forget to go over and see what the other Design Team Members have created to inspire you.

I'd love to enter my creation into the following challenge/s ~  


Have a Wonderful Day

7 comments:

Robin said...

This is so cute! I love all the great papers you used. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Lisa J said...

Cute card and image! Thanks for sharing with us in our anything goes challenge. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

Stampsnob. said...

Don
t let the bed bugs bite Check under the bed So cute . TFS craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

Stampsnob. said...

Just as cute the more I look at it TFS Craft Rocket Anything Goes Challenges Lis DT

Amy Cohen said...

LOL- thats an adorable image! Love all your colorful paper too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Amy-DT

Erika Horvathova said...

Beautiful and cheerful card - love coloring and patterned papers

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner
Erika, DT

Nancy said...

This is such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting