Thursday, 3 December 2015

Creative Knockouts C#118

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
Date: 3rd December, 2015

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called 
"Tis The Season"
My image is "Peek a boo Penguin Christmas Ornament"  from The Stamping Boutique, so cute image, coloured with copics & glitter added to bauble and hat.  Designer papers are from SU, which I punched out with circle and hand cut banner.  Went with adding lots of glitter and rhinestones.
This week's sponsor is . . . 
http://www.thestampingboutique.com/category_1/Digital-stamps..htm
Prize ~ 2 Images
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

3 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Delightful card Denise, the image is fabulous and I love the how you gave incorporated the other baubles. Great colour and loving all the added glitter. Hugs Jennifer xx

April Story said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the colors.
April

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Denise! I love this cute image and the glitter and bling are perfect!

Hugs,
Kelly

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting