Thursday, 31 December 2015

Creative Knockouts C#122

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:00
Date: 31st December, 2015

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called 
"All Things New"
My image is "Tori Tiger Stitches"  from Lacy Sunshine Stamps, beautiful image  designer paper, sentiment & few pearls. What's new for me is the image & sentiment which I was given for Christmas with a magazine.
This week's sponsor is . . . 
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/shop.html
Prize ~ 3 digis
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ 

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

1 comments:

Pamela said...

Such a pretty card, so cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Pam x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting