Thursday, 10 December 2015

Star Stampz Challenge #8

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 20:00
Date: 10th December, 2015

Hi Everyone,
Today is time for Art & Stampz by Star Blog Challenge #8
Here's my Creation to share with you all today, with the theme being ...
"Christmas Time"

I used the lovely "Christmas Star", coloured with copics as you noticed I just had to do one in Blue & the other Pink. I used designer papers from Bearly Mine Designs (N/A) and these went perfectly with this cutie.  The sentiment is from SU,along with ribbon & glitter.   I hope you loved viewing my card as much a I enjoyed making it.

Don't forget to join over at Facebook too.

We would love you to join us ...
Don't forget to become a follower.

Also have a stop by Sarah's Etsy Store there's something for everyone.
 Click on pic too to take you there ...
Stampz by Star


I'd love to enter my creation into the following challenge/s ~  

Have a Wonderful Day

6 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Two fabulous cards Denise, I love the image and great backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So sweet. Two great cards. Fab design with the fishtail tags. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky girls this week for our 'Snowflakes' challenge. We're so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 4 “Winter Time” Hugs Jackie (DT)

ursula Uphof said...

Love your cards Denise. A cute image.
Thank you for joining our challenge at
Creative Craft Cottage this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

Wendy L said...

Wonderful cards, thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage, xxx

Neva Zver said...

What a lovely card . Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.Neva

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting