Thursday, 24 December 2015

Star Stampz Challenge #9

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 20:00
Date: 24th December, 2015

Hi Everyone,
Today is time for Art & Stampz by Star Blog Challenge #9
Here's my Creation to share with you all today, with the theme being ...
"Winter Wonderland"
I used the lovely "Me and My Snowman", coloured with copics and touches of glitter. I used designer papers from Bearly Mine Designs (N/A) and these went perfectly with this cutie.  The sentiment is from LOTV, as you notice I left the middle blank, just so I could add whatever I chose when needed. I used border punch and scallop circle punch from SU, also some ribbon.   I hope you loved viewing my card as much a I enjoyed making it.

Don't forget to join over at Facebook too, click on picture below to take you there.
We would love you to join us ...
Don't forget to become a follower.

Also have a stop by Sarah's Etsy Store there's something for everyone.
 Click on pic too to take you there ...
Stampz by Star


I'd love to enter my creation into the following challenge/s ~  TBA


Have a Wonderful Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting