Friday, 15 January 2016

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #12

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 07:00
Date: 15th January, 2016
Hi Everyone,
Today is the start of a new challenge over at A Bit More Time To Craft , which is always Anything Goes theme, as long as it's family friendly.
This will be my last DT card as I wanted to give someone else the chance to be on the Team, a big thanks to Lozzy she was fabulous.

So onto my Card to inspire and share with you ...

I used Digi Paper Designs by Lozzy: Checkout.  My image is from Moonflower Digi Stamps called "Aquarius Zodiac" (which I won on FB competition last year).   Coloured image with copic markers, such a gorgeous image.  Used several dies's and embellishments to complete.

I would love to enter the following challenges ~
1.  MoonFlower Digis Facebook Jan C - Rainbow Colours (mainly the flowers) if acceptable.



Have a wonderful day.

1 comments:

Veerle said...

Sad to see you leave the team Denise. Your card is very beautiful.
Gr Veerle

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting