Monday, 18 January 2016

Color Challenge

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 23:30
Date: 18th January, 2016


Day 3 of Bugaboo Stamps 6th Birthday Bash.  Really enjoying this fabulous theme.
My image is called "Mini Set - Critters Blocks", this one is of course Giraffe, coloured with copics.  I used leftover designer papers, some glitter ribbon and sentiment.  Such a great sketch to do too, thank you.
Can't wait start my other cards to enter.  I hope you enjoyed viewing my card.

I'd love to enter my creation into the following challenge/s ~ 


Have a Wonderful Day

3 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
luv
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Min said...

Adorable!! Thanks so much for joining the Bugaboo Stamps 6th Birthday Celebration this week. We hope you'll join us today for our newest Photo Challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Asst DT Coordinator - Bugaboo Stamps

Scrappy said...

What a great job on your card! Thanks so much for joining us for our Birthday Celebration at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We look forward to having you join us again soon!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting