Thursday, 28 January 2016

Creative Knockouts C#126

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
Date: 28th January, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called 
"Birthday Wishes"
My image is "Mushroom Fairy Pixie"  from Lemon Shortbread, beautiful image coloured with copics,& fussy cut out.  Added ribbon, and sentiment along with leftover designer paper in my stash. 
This week's sponsor is . . .
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonshortbread
Prize ~ 3 digis

Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ TBA

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

3 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Such a pretty sweet card Denise, love the bright colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Lovely card . I like the colour combinations here and the sweet image . . Hugs Shirley-Anne

Kelly Schelske said...

Denise, I love this sweet card! Colors and papers match perfectly and that bow is perfect, love it!

Hugs,
Kelly

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting