Friday, 22 January 2016

Friday Freebie Recipe

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 23:00
Date: 22nd January, 2016


Day 7 of Bugaboo Stamps 6th Birthday Bash.  Last day of a great elebration
My image is called "akv hippo", coloured with copics and this weeks Friday Freebie, isn't this hippo adorable.  I used leftover designer papers, sentiment & bling  
I hope you enjoyed viewing my card.

I'd love to enter my creation into the following challenge/s ~ 

Super Excited  was a 3rd Place GRAND PRIZE WINNER !!!!

Have a Wonderful Day

2 comments:

coops said...

So gorgeous Denise.I love your papers and cute fun image :D

xx coops xx

sgc said...

Love the way you angled your sentiment around the image. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Birthday Bash.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting