Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Jungle Bingo

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 23:00
Date: 19th January, 2016


Day 4 of Bugaboo Stamps 6th Birthday Bash.  Really enjoying this fabulous theme.
My image is called "Peaches Balloons", this one is of course Giraffe, coloured with copics.  I used leftover designer papers, button and sentiment from LOTV.  fabulous array of colours, don't you think?  
I hope you enjoyed viewing my card.

I'd love to enter my creation into the following challenge/s ~ 
I followed 2 Animals, Sentiment & Button

Have a Wonderful Day

1 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
luv
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting