Monday, 25 January 2016

Reindeer ??

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 14:00
Date: 25th January, 2016

Hi Everyone,
I was SUPER excited to see I had WON 3rd place in GRAND PRIZE WINNER, fabulous prize given too, thanks so much Tammy xx
This got me so inspired that I had to enter the current challenge being photo inspiration, this is what I created ...
My image is called "Puppy - enough reindeer", coloured with copics as well as some glitter, so adorable.  The designer paper is from Bearly Mine Designs (N/A), which created a beautiful snowy scene, of course I had to add glitter to the snow on trees too.
I hope you enjoyed viewing my card.

I'd love to enter my creation into the following challenge/s ~ 

Have a Wonderful Day


5 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Denise, love your card, such a cute puppy and love all the glitter on the trees. Hugs Jennifer xx

Virgo5 said...

Congratulations on winning 3rd prize! I'm glad that inspired you to play in the Saturday challenge at Catch The Bug, your card is beautiful!

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE how you did the card with the tree background, gorgeous! Great colouring of the "reindeer", lol so cute! Thanks for joining us for the photo challenge at Catch the Bug hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

Jen Leeflang said...

How cute is that?! Thanks for joining us for our photo inspiration challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon!
Love
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO STAMPS DT

Cindy van Oorschot said...

This is really sweet Denise, Love the image and the great coloring.
Cindy

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting