Thursday, 21 January 2016

Star Stampz Challenge #11

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 20:00
Date: 21st January, 2016


Hi Everyone,
Today is time for a fabulous new challenge at Art & Stampz by Star Blogwith the theme being ...
"Snowflakes or Snow"
Here's my Creation to share with you all today ...
I used the lovely "Cup of Cocoa", coloured with copics. I used designer papers from Bearly Mine Designs (N/A) and these went perfectly with this cutie.  The sentiment is from LOTV, snowflake dies & rhinestones.   I hope you loved viewing my card as much a I enjoyed making it.

Don't forget to join over at Facebook too.

We would love you to join us ...
Don't forget to become a follower.

Also have a stop by Sarah's Etsy Store there's something for everyone.
 Click on pic too to take you there ...
Stampz by Star



I'd love to enter my creation into the following challenge/s ~ 

Have a Wonderful Day

2 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Oh Denise, your card is so so pretty, the image and colouring are fabulous and the backing paper is just perfect. Love the snowflake with the added rhinestones. Hugs Jennifer xx

Amy Cohen said...

So sweet and wintery! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting