Sunday, 7 February 2016

Young Deer

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 07:00
Date:  7th February, 2016.


Hello Everyone,
I been up real early this morning as I wanted to make a card with a cute image I got yesterday.  The image is from Fabrika Fantasy called "Young Deer".
I thoroughly enjoyed colouring with my copics this cute image.  I added ribbon, diamontees & sentiment, plus my designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs (N/A).  I hope you enjoyed viewing my card.

I'd like to enter into the following challenge/s ~


Have a Wonderful Day

4 comments:

Dmitry L said...

Fabulous card, Denise! This is just a winter fairy tale filled with festive and happy mood! Thanks for sharing this! :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really lovely image and card, thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge this week.
Lorraine

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card....cute image...Thank you for joining us @ Fab n Funky..Julieannex

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Denise, the image is adorable and the colours and sparkle are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting