Saturday, 19 March 2016

DT & Mischievous Leprechaun

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 07:00
Date: 19th  March, 2016


I was approached by Dmitry of Fabrika Fantasy if I wanted to be a Design Team Member and one of the Admins for Facebook of course there was a big YES.  I wish to take this time to thank Dmitry for all her support and for asking me still flying in the sky atm. 
 This did happen several weeks ago, but I've been unwell with getting a tooth surgically removed not fun.  Only just got 2 more removed Thursday arvo just gone.  So I wanted to share with you all and show my first  DT work for Fabrika Fantasy.
The adorable image I used is called "Mischievous Leprechaun" which is coloured with copics.    I fussy cut out the clover and wording along with the image.  Added a few gold sequins too.

Don't forget to join Fabrika Fantasy Facebook Group too.   
We have 2 challenges going atm, ensure you read the conditions and see what prize is on offer, can't wait to see what you all create.
#1  -  Flowers are Everywhere   Facebook Contest 2
ends 30 March
#2  -  Your Favourite Flower - Mini Contest 
ends 26 March

I'd like to enter into the following challenge/s ~ TBA


Have a FABULOUS Day.
Thanks

4 comments:

Dmitry L said...

Interesting idea and the colouring is excellent! The Leprechaun looks so happy in the design. Thanks so much for joining us, Denise, and for making such a lovely card!

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun Denise. Love the black script clover in the background. Trust you are well xxx
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jennifer Bradley said...

Gorgeous card Denise, love the cute image. Many congratulations on your new post I am sure you will be a great asset. Hope you are feeling better after your surgery. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Denise congrats on your new post love the card you have created so pretty. Love Alison xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting