Thursday, 31 March 2016

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 20:00
Date: 31st March, 2016


Hi Everyone,
Today is time for a fabulous new challenge at Art & Stampz by Star Blogwith the theme being ...
"Flowers, Flowers, Flowers"
I used the lovely "Spring Flower", coloured with copics. I used designer papers from Bearly Mine Designs (N/A) and these went perfectly with this cutie.  The added embellishments where from my stash. 

Don't forget to join over at Facebook too.

We would love you to join us ...
Don't forget to become a follower.

Also have a stop by Sarah's Etsy Store there's something for everyone.
 Click on pic too to take you there ...
Stampz by Star



I'd love to enter my creation into the following challenge/s ~ TBA

Have a Wonderful Day

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Another beautiful creation Denise I adore that image she is so very pretty so are those lush papers I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Jennifer Bradley said...

Very pretty card Denise. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Very pretty card Denise. Hugs Jennifer xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting