Thursday, 24 March 2016

Kawaii Bear

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:00
Date: 24th March, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#134, we have a great theme for you called 
"Recipe"
(1 digi image, 1 sentient, 2 pattern papers, 2 different embellishments)
My image is "Kawaii Bear on Stack of Presents"  from Oddball Art Co, how cute is that little bear ?   My 2 pattern papers is the heart punched out near sentiment & orange n dots.   Added ribbon & sequins too.
This week's sponsor is . . . 
Prize ~ 3 images
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ TBA

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting